Friday, January 22, 2010

Dr Premal Shah scores 6.0 bands in IELTS!!

Dear Friends,

It is really a nice experience with Abroad Connection. They help the student in every aspect eg. Studies, right counseling, study material etc. I do not have words to express my feelings for Abroad Connection. I have scored 6.0 bands in IELTS!!

First of all I want to talk about counseling; the counselor Ms. Sharon Shah is very good and brilliant in her work.

Secondly about the IELTS coaching, Pradip Sir is a very nice teacher. He helps every student according to his/her capacity. His instructions are very easy to understand the subject, so I can say one word for him, “He is the rose of this abroad connection garden. “

With Many thanks,
Dr. Premal Shah

2 comments:

Shah Parth said...

Well Donne Doctor ...!
I wish Me And My Other Friends Also Make Flying Colors Like You ....!

Shah Parth said...

Well Done Doctor ....!
Do Well Ahead Also ...!
Let's hope We Also Find Flying Colors Like You
Keep It Up...!