Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hipal Shares his Experience @ Abroad Connection

Dear Friends,
I have reached UK thanks to ABROAD CONNECTION. I am very happy to meet the right consultant. I highly appreciate the staff of ABROAD CONNECTION. Sharon mam is the best! She gave me the right direction of my life. It was really a good feeling when I got the visa with the help of your firm.
All the staff members are very nice and co-operative. Roma Mam is very nice. She gave me the right suggestions. She is always remaining in a positive attitude. She was having only one problem that she speaks very fast and always forgets my name when she calls me!!
But I like ABROAD CONNECTION and I always like to suggest ABROAD CONNECTION to others for their visa applications. Bhagyeshbhai is a right person who runs this firm. His thinking and suggestions are very fine. The MD of this firm Mr. Narendrabhai patel has also helped me for everything.
I am very much thankful to all.
Hipalkumar Jayeshbhai Patel, Student @ Abroad Connection
Student visa granted on Unity College, Postgraduate diploma in business management

No comments: