Friday, January 8, 2010

My Student Visa @ The University Canada West, British Columbia

Dear Friends,
Today has been a great day for me and a turning point in my career. I have been granted the student study permit to Canada. I will be pursuing my MBA from the University of Canada West.
I take this opportunity to thank the director and the staff for their support and excellent services. A special thanks to Mr. Bhagyesh Patel and Ms. Roma Patel for making the entire process very smooth and in time!
I was rejected already 4 times for student visa to USA and was very upset, But I got the right kind of guidance from Abroad Connection and my visa just proves that!
The staff members are also very polite and friendly, which I had never expected. The consulting fees are also very reasonable as compared to other institutes. I am so happy with the service I got at abroad connection that I will certainly refer it to all my friends. I would like to say that I never got such kind of service from any other institution. The entire visa process was completed in one and a half months time and I am really Impressed.

Author : Manish Channalal Patel, Student @ Abroad Connection

No comments: