Saturday, January 9, 2010

UK Calling

Hi,
I have got my visa successfully and through a very easy process. I think it is only done by ABROAD CONNECTION, because of their staff. They worked very hard for my visa process.
Would you believe it ? I also had an interview at the British High Commission in Mumbai, but thanks to the staff at ABROAD CONNECTION who prepared me for the same.
The staff is very helpful and so I think every student who would like to go abroad for their further studies should come to ABROAD CONNECTION for proper visa guidance and successful process. ABROAD CONNECTION is one of the best study abroad consultants in Ahmedabad so do visit them and take their advice if you want to study abroad.

Author : Mohit Rajeshkumar Prajapati,Student Visa granted on London Sam, OTHM(Organisation for tourism and hospitality management)

No comments: